1. Find natural hair care products that are best for your curl pattern
Look for natural hair care products that are sulphate free, curly girl approved method products and hair products that contain natural oils.
2. Handle wet hair with care
This is vital to avoid or minimize hair breakages. Don't let the knots demotivate you, add a detangling hair spray to remove knots with ease.
3. Put the heat tools down or at least give them a break
Let your natural curls and coils dry naturally, prolonged exposure to heat can cause damage to your hair.
4. Condition/Deep condition your curls and coils
Conditioning or deep conditioning your hair will help with hydration and moisturizing. Conditioning will also add a softness and shine to those stunning curls and coils. To condition hair in-between washes, add a leave in conditioner to damp hair.
5. Embrace your natural hair texture
Why would you want to blend in, when you can stand out. Rock your natural curls and coils with pride.